Terms and Conditions of Sale
(1) When receive an order, LawMate (we) submits a Proforma Invoice (P/I) with banking details to the customer.
(2) The customer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information provided on the P/I. LawMate will provide specification of products but will not recommend models based on requirements list.
(3) Minimum Order Policy: No Purchase Order to be less than US$1,000. A US$100 handling fee applies when a PO amount is less than US$1,000 in total (excluding shipping cost).
(4) P/I shall remain valid for 14 days from the date of issued.
(5) If an order is canceled after confirmation of payment, a restocking fee will apply.
(1) After the customer confirms items, amount, terms and conditions on P/I, please make payment via bank wire transfer.
(2) Payment to be made prior to shipment in full by bank wire transfer ONLY. Credit card payment, PayPal or other on-line payment systems are not accepted.
(3) Please be aware that should there be any additional cost in transferring funds, it shall be borne by the purchaser. Please do not deduct the bank handling fees from the invoice amount.
(4) Shipment of the goods will be on hold until full payment is cleared. We urge you to email us the hard copy bank receipt (preferably a scanned copy via email) from your bank.
(5) Please indicate the P/I number on wire transfer to help us identify the funds. Delivery of goods might be delayed if a P/I number is not included on bank receipt.
(6) When we confirm the funds transfer from our bank, we will start to process the order. The estimate delivery lead time is around 14-21 days upon receipt of payment.
(7) No change of items to be accepted after payment being confirmed.
3. Shipping Documents
(1) Any special request on orders, please give instructions prior to shipment.
(2) We will provide standard commercial invoice and packing list for customers to confirm before shipment.
(3) LawMate accepts customers to provide their own shipping invoice. We will not amend the provided shipping invoice and bear no responsibility for its content and accuracy.
(1) Orders can be shipped with or without insurance by UPS, FedEx, DHL Couriers or purchaser’s forwarder. It normally takes 3-5 days to arrive in most countries. In special cases, it may take up to 10 working days for delivery as goods may be held by customs. From the time the goods are transferred to carrier, the customer bears the risks of loss or damage.
(2) Import Duty/ GST/ VAT:
In many countries, there is no additional import duties, tariffs and/or taxes imposed. However, import duty/VAT/GST may be imposed by customer’s country. The customer shall be responsible for finding out if any such duties are applicable. The customer shall be responsible for any and all such costs imposed by customs in their country and the brokerage fee by courier service.
(3) Import Regulations:
The customer is responsible for informing LawMate any import regulations of importing country. If the cargo is being held by customs and returned to us due to insufficient information, the customer bears the shipping cost.
5. After Sales Service
All new items are covered by 6-12 months warranty. Customers will pay for fixation charges for damage due to improper usage and shipping cost in and out if find it is not factory defect.
※ Note that all wireless A/V transmitter modules are exclusive from our warranty policy.
(2) Make sure all your questions are answered before purchase. Absolutely no return for misunderstanding on our products. We guarantee all products to be described accordingly to its specifications.